[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Consolidated list of materials for WG Member review
Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Wed Aug 12 01:04:00 UTC 2020
Comments on Auctions.
From: Gnso-newgtld-wg [mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Steve Chan
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2020 8:36 AM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Consolidated list of materials for WG Member review
Dear WG Members,
As discussed and agreed on the 6 August WG call, we have compiled a consolidated list of materials for you all to review in advance of seeking to finalize the draft Final Report for public comment, as early as 13 August 2020.
* For review and feedback no later than Thursday, 13 August (and for discussion on the WG call that same day)
* Draft Final Report Change Analysis (which will be leveraged for the public comment proceeding):https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oV-BTJGtm2Q6w15qxqtsvRZg6PuW9WHGPOG1KgsjZc/edit__;!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPrVNhtewQ$
* Draft Final Report (minus Predictability Framework and Auctions: Mechanisms of Last Resort & Private Resolution of Contention Sets (Including Private Auction)) attached and available here, on an ongoing basis as the document is updated: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/g.*Draft*Final*Report__;Kysr!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPomfpV8Yg$
* Per Emily’s email, comments on the Predictability Framework and the one new additional paragraph in the Closed Generics are due 11 August at 23:59 UTC. Review here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S4aOGxln9b93E_j3eF-dm0E6M8-VYToD8U9AkPlPCS8/edit?usp=sharing__;!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPqCxbb8Fg$ . Feedback form is attached.
* NEW! - The new draft report section on Auctions: Mechanisms of Last Resort & Private Resolution of Contention Sets (Including Private Auction), comments due 12 August at 23:59 UTC – https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ShY7lL07QrFKIDZybdGceXXvb_hmKGHI3qE9bxgDQOo/edit*__;Iw!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPpvc3-eUg$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ShY7lL07QrFKIDZybdGceXXvb_hmKGHI3qE9bxgDQOo/edit__;!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPpfXgIsKg$ >. Again, feedback form is attached.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Policy Director, GNSO Support
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536
Email: steve.chan at icann.org<mailto:steve.chan at icann.org>
Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://learn.icann.org/__;!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPobtwjpkw$ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO__;!!N14HnBHF!rP5v-1tZuDf3ak5OeZi78ae500fYi8EvcTG8mkU-AYr3NZ93HTpawPxz82gPVPpWIBPFnw$ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Issues Sheet - SubPro Draft Final Recommendations - 2.1 and 2.2 - Donna Austin.docx
Size: 17590 bytes
Desc: Issues Sheet - SubPro Draft Final Recommendations - 2.1 and 2.2 - Donna Austin.docx
More information about the Gnso-newgtld-wg