[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Deadline Tuesday, 18 August: Final Check on Predictability and Closed Generics

Alexander Schubert alexander at schubert.berlin
Wed Aug 19 16:00:02 UTC 2020

Hi Jeff,

Obviously any changes at this stage are inconvenient, I totally agree. And obviously it would indeed require “having a discussion of the group and understanding the impacts.”.

Question is: Would that be feasible, are there others out there that would support a short discussion on this topic?

Alexander