[Gnso-newgtld-wg] GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Draft Final Report - Published for Public Comment

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 23:37:41 UTC 2020

Well done Team... Take a few breaths ... ... ... and then .. ... ...  Back
at it! :-)   Year-end is looming people :-)
I must say it is not all ICANN Announcement Alerts that make me smile but
this one has :-)

Staff we need to single you all out for recognition of the fabulous job you
have done nursing all this work through into this excellent draft Report
for PC... You all deserve accolades from the whole WG  =>In My not at all
Humble Opinion...
<https://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr