[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Voluntary PICs/RVCs

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Dec 8 14:46:20 UTC 2020

Dear all

Thanks very much to Kathy for working on these principles and posting them to the group (and for having included me in her deliberations ☺…)

Personally, I feel that they form a solid basis for addressing some of the issues identified around voluntary PICs (now RVCs).

Perhaps Becky and Avri could chime in on this?

Kind regards

Jorge