[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Thoughts on PICs / RVCs (LONG NOTE)

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Thu Dec 10 01:20:26 UTC 2020

Jeff,

With respect to your use cases, I don’t think ICANN will be receptive to 1.f and 2.d (i.e. that they implement the decision by the independent third party) as that just opens up ICANN to potential disputes and litigation.

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Chair, Internet, Domain Name, e-Commmerce and Social Media Practice
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
T +1 312.456.1020
M +1 773.677.3305
trac at gtlaw.com<mailto:trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com> | http://www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>  |  View GT Biography <https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/t/trachtenberg-marc-h>

[Greenberg Traurig]