[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Work Plan Changes and Preliminary Information on Consensus Calls

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Fri Dec 11 18:13:05 UTC 2020

Thanks Cheryl.  Just wanted to offer one clarification.  Cheryl and I notified Council Leadership at the same time we sent out the note but we have not sent out a note to Council.  We did so as we wanted to get some guidance on a couple of things prior to presenting it to the full Council.  But since then one of the Councilors did send it to the full Council.

So to emphasize, we are working with our GNSO Council Liaison, Flip, to keep the Council in the loop on everything that we are doing.

Now, lets get back to the substance.

You will soon be getting an email with the next redline.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6CFBF.5B67F0D0]
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC