[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: Work Plan Changes and Preliminary Information on Consensus Calls

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:53:31 UTC 2020

Dear Cheryl, Jeff,

Starting the consensus call on 22 Dec means that those/some of us with
SO/AC affiliations have to consult our respective constituencies on the
final text of the Report over what is essentially the Christmas-New Year
holiday period, which I consider an arduous task.

Thus, I would appreciate it if you would consider facilitating our having a
consensus call period that extends beyond 5 Jan followed by a more generous
window of time to finalize Minority Statements post release of designation
of levels of support by WG Leadership/yourselves.

Thank you in advance,
Justine