[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Finishing up PICs

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Thu Dec 17 19:47:11 UTC 2020

Thanks Kathy for the views.  To understand, under the guardrails you have proposed, would .gay be able to commit to enforcing an anti-harassment / anti-bullying policy like the one they currently have?  See https://www.ohhey.gay/gay-cares.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6D483.80638B60]
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC