[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Content Freeze - Final Report

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:41:03 UTC 2020

Dear Jorge,

Jeff and I have briefly discussed with our still very busy support staff
your request "...  to receive a Word and PDF version including all
redlines/changes since the draft final report that went into the public
comment period.... "  to facilitate  "...allow [you]  to identify and
evaluate all changes made since then in one single document...."   and we
certainly understand the desire to be able to perform a very forensic
single analysis of the changes that have occurred in our drafting as a
result of the Work Group deliberations following the Public Comment period
on the Draft Final Report,  and so to assist in that please follow the
following link to the repository of all the redlines the WG has serially
used and accepted after our regular meetings and section /topic response to
list deadlines.  <http://goog_1013929397>
https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/h.+Final+Report+Drafting
<https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/h.+Final+Report+Drafting>  we
hope this will be of assistance with the process you wish to pursue.

We do also want to reiterate to everyone is that at this stage the locked
document Emily forwarded to the list, is not being opened up again for any
substantive comments at all, but that of course, we welcome any formatting,
typos, citations etc., comments are to be forwarded to staff for
attention...

Also, we deliberately choose the serial or staged topic by topic block
iterative (and in my own view less messy) methodology we used with drafting
and updating of all the earlier redlined versions because of, in part at
least, the (to quote Jeff)  "gargantuan" nature of the full report.

Kindest regards,

Jeff and Cheryl

<https://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>