[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Article from George Sadowsky on Closed Generics

Jean Guillon jean at guillon.com
Mon Feb 17 18:30:38 UTC 2020

I personally liked the example of ".disaster" but, once again, it shows
that ICANN insiders think "English only".
This is a problem because French, Chinese or Spanish speaking countries
would NEVER use such Top-Level Domain as a tool. Language is a problem and
I hope that this is taken into account for the next round. My question:

Will one be able to submit his application in another language than
English?

*Jean Guillon*
6 Boulevard du Général De Gaulle
92120 Montrouge