[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Generic words belong to everyone in a business or industry

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Tue Feb 18 19:30:22 UTC 2020

Kathy,

Just for clarity, after all of us have suffered through endless dissecting and re-arguing every other topic and issue including many where there was clearly no consensus and following the Newman rule would have permitted us to simply move on to the next topic, we are now following the Newman rule again when doing so would achieve the result you want?

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trac at gtlaw.com<mailto:trac at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

[Greenberg Traurig]