[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 07 January 2020 at 03:00 UTC

Jim Prendergast jim at GALWAYSG.COM
Mon Jan 6 16:03:16 UTC 2020

Cheryl and Jeff – I understand that prior the holiday break, you met with some members of the ICANN Board and ICANN Senior management to discuss the work of the SubPro PDP.  Could I ask for an additional agenda item (either stand alone or in AOB) or maybe a response on list as to how that meeting went?  Things like topics covered and any feedback from any of the parties on the call that may be useful to the PDP as we continue our work.

If there was an update already provided, apologies for the duplication.  Just point me to it.  May have missed it over the break.

Thanks

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
+1 202 285 3699
@jimpren

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Julie Hedlund
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 12:50 PM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 07 January 2020 at 03:00 UTC

Dear all,

Happy New Year!

Please find below the proposed agenda for the call on Tuesday, 07 January 2020 at 03:00 UTC for 90 minutes:

  1.  Review Agenda/Statements of Interest
  2.  Work Plan
  3.  Predictability Framework:
     *   Summary Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12_x8zYR9r6zXqfA7dmoosSPH12NmcyJ-2FEjecGrBh4/edit#heading=h.7kd5yr7uelh2
     *   Proposed Answers to Open Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xDaENKupUoHSfIQ20klw0NYZK1Qwm43l56EvISHJi7Q/edit?usp=sharing