[Gnso-newgtld-wg] What behaviors would we consider undesirable?

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:16:15 UTC 2020

Hi Kristne,

not necessarily the applicant (for example, then current CEO of the company) knows it all ( and might have
no info on later intentions of the shareholders), so I do not see
how to prevent situations where applications sent by
small companies, which are going to be directed differently on later stages of the process
(or acquired by real players, or by the next level shells).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,