[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Change of Roles

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Jul 1 02:08:32 UTC 2020

No reason at all fir Jeff not continue to be chair ! He has done s good work so far and we are in the end of this marathon to other take his place ..

Vanda Scartezini
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos

On 30 Jun 2020, at 20:59, Justine Chew <justine.chew at gmail.com> wrote:

Jeff,

I can't imagine why anyone would object to your continuing on as Co-Chair, especially since the WG is so close to its marathon finish line.

All the best with your new venture.

Kind regards,

Justine
---