[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Switching Roles

Mohamed Aslam aslam at ilipconsulting.com
Wed Jul 1 23:39:50 UTC 2020

👍🏾

Sincerely
Mohamed Aslam
ILIPconsulting.com<http://ilipconsulting.com/>

On Jul 1, 2020, at 17:59, Maxim Alzoba <m.alzoba at gmail.com> wrote:

+1

⁣Maxim Alzoba​

On 2 Jul 2020, 00:48, at 00:48, Rubens Kuhl <rubensk at nic.br> wrote:

Jeff,

Strong support and no objection for your continuing to lead SubPro,
provided your new boss allows you to...

Rubens

On 30 Jun 2020, at 18:37, Jeff Neuman <jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
wrote:

All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is my last day of full
time employment with Com Laude / Valideus.  I am launching my own
consulting company called “JJN Solutions, LLC”.  Though I am leaving
Com Laude officially, they will be my first client and I will be
helping them with some of their clients and on some policy-related
services.

I will be filing a Statement of Interest change shortly, but I wanted
to let everyone know.  My new e-mail address is Jeff at JJNSolutions.com
<mailto:Jeff at JJNSolutions.com> although for a transition period I will
still have some access to my comlaude.com <http://comlaude.com/> e-mail
as well.

I would love to continue on as one of the Co-Chairs of this group
until its conclusion if there are no objections to my continuing to do
so.  I will let the GNSO Council know as well in case they have any
concerns.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC
Jeff at JJNSolutions.com <mailto:Jeff at JJNSolutions.com>
+1.202.549.5079

P.S. – I tried sending this with the jjnsolutions.com
<http://jjnsolutions.com/> domain name and for some reason it was not
able to go through.  So, I am sending it from my Com Laude address
until my JJNSOlutions one is recognized.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to
the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed, used by or copied in
any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have
received this message in error, please return it to the sender
(deleting the body of the email and attachments in your reply) and
immediately and permanently delete it. Please note that the Com Laude
Group does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any
attachments. The Com Laude Group does not accept liability for
statements which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of
the group or one of its member entities. The Com Laude Group includes
Nom-IQ Limited t/a Com Laude, a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 5047655 and registered office at 28-30 Little
Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HN England; Valideus Limited, a company
registered in England and Wales with company number 06181291 and
registered office at 28-30 Little Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HN
England; Demys Limited, a company registered in Scotland with company
number SC197176, having its registered office at 33 Melville Street,
Edinburgh, Lothian, EH3 7JF Scotland; Consonum, Inc. dba Com Laude USA
and Valideus USA, headquartered at 1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600,
McLean, VA 22102, USA; Com Laude (Japan) Corporation, a company
registered in Japan having its registered office at Suite 319,1-3-21
Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0033, Japan. For further information
seewww.comlaude.com <https://comlaude.com/>
accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy
(https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy
<https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of
Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos
<https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link
above to change your membership status or configuration, including
unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery
altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.