[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Client Alert - Supreme Court Finds BOOKING.COM Non-Generic And Capable Of Federal Trademark Registration

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:51:20 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

The link you offered is one behind a paywall, so not very useful for me as
a non-subscriber.

But I note that Winterfeldt IP Group has also released a client advisory
which points to uncertainty and important element(s) not raised in the
appeal and therefore not considered by SCOTUS.

Kind regards,

Justine
---