[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Latest Version of Compromise Closed Generic Text

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Mon Jul 13 17:14:35 UTC 2020

Anne,

To be clear again, I am not saying that you personally are saying we must follow GAC advice because it is convenient for your viewpoint and I am glad to see that you agree that the Board is not required to follow it and neither are we.

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trac at gtlaw.com<mailto:trac at gtlaw.com> | http://www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

[Greenberg Traurig]