[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Reminder: Deadline Wed 15 July - "Can't Live With" Review of Package 7 and Final Check on Revised Package 6

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 15 14:53:01 UTC 2020

I haven't checked the Board resolution enacting
the restrictions, but the original GAC advice
said "The GAC considers that Safeguards should
apply to broad categories of strings. For
clarity, this means any application for a
relevant string in the current or future rounds, in all languages applied for."

Alan