[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposal for introducing new public interest generic gTLDs

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:54:27 UTC 2020

Jeff,

This is meant to be a proposal for a closed TLD, and not an open restricted
TLD.  There would be no third party registrants.  It's possible that in the
press of time, and drafting by committee, we were not sufficiently clear.
Can you point to some specific places where this jumps out at you?  I did a
final scrub last night and made some changes meant to clarify this, but I
clearly did not catch them all.

We can revise and either recirculate or hold this draft for further
comments.  Either way, we want this point to be completely clear and
unambiguous.

Best regards.

Greg