[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Brief Paper - Closed Generic Viewpoint

Martin Sutton martin at brandregistrygroup.org
Fri Jul 24 22:13:32 UTC 2020

Dear Kurt, Marc and Mike,

Thank you for introducing this constructive proposal to the WG. I may not have sufficient time to gather an overall response from BRG members before the draft Final Report is issued but on a personal perspective I find the rationale and principles in line with the original objectives for a New gTLDs, with reasonable freedom for innovation.

I appreciate your input, which is valuable at the closing stages of preparing the draft Final Report.

Kind regards,

Martin

Sent from my iPhone