[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Additional thoughts on Proposal 5

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Mon Jul 27 14:07:16 UTC 2020

Thanks Jim.  Comments in line with your notes below.

Best,
Paul

To receive regular COVID-19 updates from Taft, subscribe here<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/subscribe>. For additional resources, visit Taft's COVID-19 Resource Toolkit<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/coronavirus-covid-19-resource-toolkit>.

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.