[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Jeff & Cheryl- an urgent reply would be appreciated / RE: Package 6

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jun 30 20:07:29 UTC 2020

Hi Paul, Anne, Jeff, and Cheryl,This section of Package 6 reflects
what Jeff and Cheryl shared with the GAC during the ICANN meeting:
that the issue is going out for further public input and comment.
After extensive discussion, I'm not sure what else there is to say.
This section tracks the extensive discussion of this WG over weeks,
months and years.  We also discussed it extensively in May.  I look
forward to hearing what people outside the WG have to share and
guidance they might be able to give.
Best, Kathy