[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Change of Roles

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Tue Jun 30 18:48:46 UTC 2020

All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is my last day of full time employment with Com Laude / Valideus.  I am launching my own consulting company called "JJN Solutions, LLC".  Though I am leaving Com Laude officially, they will be my first client and I will be helping them with some of their clients and on some policy-related services.

I will be filing a Statement of Interest change shortly, but I wanted to let everyone know.  My new e-mail address is Jeff at JJNSolutions.com<mailto:Jeff at JJNSolutions.com> although for a transition period I will still have some access to my comlaude.com e-mail as well.

I would love to continue on as one of the Co-Chairs of this group until its conclusion if there are no objections to my continuing to do so.  I will let the GNSO Council know as well in case they have any concerns.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC
Jeff at JJNSolutions.com<mailto:Jeff at JJNSolutions.com>
+1.202.549.5079