[Gnso-newgtld-wg] REMINDER re: Schedule and Proposed Agenda for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Sessions at ICANN67

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Mar 9 22:02:14 UTC 2020

Dear SubPro PDP WG members,

As a reminder, per the ICANN67 Virtual Community Forum Schedule the sessions for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG are as follows and are on the schedule at: https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings[67.schedule.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__67.schedule.icann.org_meetings&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=adDIs0WEx_lLwFfrsdovxTYY8GkRHo5ibc8SR3Npdh8&m=YkQRwgCyLp3fePB8sO7jIt1eZ3I-g6-pqKivo7fBmq8&s=wQoEqj8GqcxXW3zC6pjSUeyU7hMOy5UfNrmxMEte6d0&e=>.  Please note the proposed agenda for WG sessions #2 and #3 below, which also is posted on the wiki pages at the links below.  In addition, please note below the related GAC sessions that may be of interest.

Julie
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

ICANN67 Schedule – New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Sessions

See the ICANN67 GNSO Remote Participation Details Virtual Meetings<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/ICANN67+GNSO+Remote+Participation+Details+Virtual+Meetings> and How to Participate in ICANN67 Virtual Sessions<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/icann67-how-to-participate-virtual-sessions-04mar20-en.pdf>

The ICANN67 Virtual community Forum [67.schedule.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__67.schedule.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=adDIs0WEx_lLwFfrsdovxTYY8GkRHo5ibc8SR3Npdh8&m=YkQRwgCyLp3fePB8sO7jIt1eZ3I-g6-pqKivo7fBmq8&s=bm6oUj34PZZIPYpCADn6zAVrhyQr8r78YM-iOk1xtBU&e=> scheduled session times are all reflected as Eastern Standard Time (MX) for Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico [UTC-5].

Important Reminder: On 8 March, Eastern Standard Time (EST) changes in the U.S. and Canada to Eastern Daylight saving Time (EDT), however, there is NO TIME CHANGE in Cancún, Mexico or to the posted Virtual Community Forum schedule on this date.  For the EASTERN US this means that the meeting times will be ONE HOUR LATER than the times listed in the local Cancún time.

Proposed Agenda – to be adjusted for each session as topics are addressed:

  1.  Review Agenda/Updates to Statements of Interest
  2.  Discussion of Final Report Topics – see the documents at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xXu7gPKiblS3Vh4MCuK6NWfeRmMolXf9VF5sO7OG4VE/edit?usp=sharing and attached as a PDF.
     *   2.7.3 Closed Generics (DONE - discussed on 09 March)
     *   Public Interest Commitments (aka Registry Commitments) (in 2.3.2. Global Public Interest)
     *   2.8.1 Role of GAC Early Warnings/Advice
     *   2.5.4 Applicant Support
     *   2.9.1 Community Applications
  3.  AOB

Session Times and Wiki Pages:
Tuesday, 10 March: 17:00-18:30 UTC (12:00-13:30 (Cancún)/ 13:00-14:30 EDT )– Session 2 of 3 -- https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2020-03-10+ICANN67+Cancun-+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP
Thursday, 12 March: 15:45-17:45 UTC (10:45-12:45 (Cancún)/ 11:45-13:45 EDT) – Session 3 of 3 -- https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2020-03-12+ICANN67+Cancun-+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP

Related GAC Sessions of Interest (follow the schedule links for descriptions and times):
Tuesday, 10 March:
GAC: Follow up Discussions on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures: https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152541
Wednesday, 11 March:
GAC: New gTLD Subsequent Rounds Discussion: https://67.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1152546