[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Monday, 23 March at 2000 UTC

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Mon Mar 23 13:58:35 UTC 2020

Thanks Julie.

All, as promised, I made some proposed changes in the Google Doc over the weekend that I think balance the GAC’s concerns about the sanctity of the GAC Consensus Advice process in the Bylaws and providing for the predictability that the Community has identified as a priority in this process.  I’m looking forward to talking through these later today.

Best,
Paul

To opt in to Taft's daily updates on COVID-19, please subscribe here<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/subscribe>. For news and advice on coronavirus-related implications, please review our Resource Toolkit<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/coronavirus-covid-19-resource-toolkit> anytime.

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.