[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Subject: Revisions to sections on GAC Advice - Current Status?

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sun May 3 16:03:50 UTC 2020

Dear Paul:

Th Community has no interest in fomenting antagonism between GNSO and the GAC. To do so, reflects a serious lack of understanding and experience of the process whereby ICANN was created in its present form. If anything, the Transition resulted in reinforcing GAC's potential influence in the ICANN Community.

Accordingly, I could not support the amendments that you are proposing in this regard.

Regards

Christopher