[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Final Report to be published without Minority Views?

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun May 3 18:53:19 UTC 2020

Hi All,I'd like to echo Anne's questions about both Minority Views and
Minority Reports.  It would seem very appropriate and timely for them
to be going out in the next version.  In many ways, it makes the
report stronger.  We discussed, debated and ultimately agreed on many
issues (with tx to Jeff and Cheryl's leadership).  All the more
important (and valuable) to share those issues in which we continue to
disagree.  It's part of the transparency and accountability of our
process and part and parcel of our work together -- and the success of
our presentation.
So let me echo Anne's question (slightly rephrased): Does the
Consensus Call come before the Final Report is published or after?
How will minority views appear in the version that is soon to be
published?

	Best and hope everyone is well,