[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 04 May 1500 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue May 5 07:14:53 UTC 2020

Hi Donna,

The most recent discussions on this topic took place on 12 & 16 December and then 7 & 9 January. You can find the notes and recordings here:

  *   12 December: https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2019-12-12+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP
  *   16 December: https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2019-12-16+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP
  *   7 January: https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2020-01-07+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP
  *   9 January: https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2020-01-09+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP

Kind regards,
Emily

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Austin, Donna via Gnso-newgtld-wg" <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>
Reply to: "Austin, Donna" <Donna.Austin at team.neustar>
Date: Tuesday, 5 May 2020 at 01:17
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>, "gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org" <gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 04 May 1500 UTC

Hi Julie

Can you remind me of the date that we last had substantive discussion on the topic we discussed today. I’d like to review the notes from that call if I can in conjunction with the discussion we had today.

Thanks

Donna