[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Update - merged working documents

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Fri May 15 11:33:28 UTC 2020

Dear all,

In recent discussions, Working Group members requested that we reduce the number of working documents in use to produce draft recommendations. In response to this request, the following sections are now included in the master working document here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUlmZH8nxWTgfcRluA5FxLheMm4XhhOwkRt7om52aQU/edit>:

  *   2.3.2 Global Public Interest
  *   2.5.4 Applicant Support
  *   2.7.3 Closed Generics
  *   2.8.1 GAC Early Warning and GAC Advice
  *   2.9.1 Community Applications

A few important things to note:

  *   If you have new input on these sections, please add it to the master working document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUlmZH8nxWTgfcRluA5FxLheMm4XhhOwkRt7om52aQU/edit> only and not any other document. We don’t want to lose track of your input!
  *   Due to a limitation in the functionality of Google Docs, we were only able to bring over clean versions of these sections rather than redlines. The comments have been carried over. If you want to view the redline, you can find a link to the redlined version at the beginning of each of these sections in the master document.
  *   Some of these sections still need to be revised further by staff based on recent discussions before they are covered again on calls. You may see additional redlines to these sections in the coming days.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Emily

Emily Barabas
Policy Manager, GNSO Policy Development Support
Phone: +31 (0)6 84507976
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>