[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Sub Pro Call with Board Liaisons

Donna at registry.godaddy Donna at registry.godaddy
Fri Nov 6 20:54:22 UTC 2020

I support Jim's request.

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Jim Prendergast
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 7:03 AM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Sub Pro Call with Board Liaisons

Notice: This email is from an external sender.

Jeff - on one of the calls this week, you mentioned that you were in the process scheduling a call with the Sub Pro Board Liaisons to get further clarification on key aspects of the Board Comments.

It was unclear to me if that was just for you and Cheryl or for the entire Working Group.

I would ask that it be with the working group as a whole because understanding the Board thinking these critical issues will help everyone as we work to try and finish this up.

thanks

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
+1 202-285-3699