[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - ICANN69 Sessions Wednesday, 14 October
julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Oct 9 14:35:08 UTC 2020
Dear WG Members,
Please find below the proposed agenda for the WG Working Sessions at ICANN69 on Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at:
Working Session 1 of 2 at 14:00 CEST/12:00 UTC for 90 minutes -- See: https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/oATf8ZTYxS9pC734Q
Working Session 2 of 2 at 16:00 CEST/14:00 UTC for 60 minutes -- See: https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/g696FRw6tdbCetCDX
Note that participation links will be published 24 hours prior to the session start.
Proposed Agenda (also posted on the wiki<https://community.icann.org/x/GgebC>):
1. Review Agenda/Updates to Statements of Interest
2. Review draft Final Report Public Comments – to prepare see the Public Comment Review Tool at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x9vbkFUNEAb55oEPCFRsdrDlowh06zIUBiUZ_s_r8Og/edit?usp=sharing and review the following topics; we will cover as many as time permits over the two Working Sessions:
* #17 Applicant Support
* #34 Community Applications
* #32 Limited Challenge/Appeal Mechanism
* #9 Registry Voluntary Commitments/Public Interest Commitments
* #20 Application Change Requests
* #35 Auctions/Private Resolutions
* #2 Predictability
* #23 Closed Generics
If you need a dial out or would like to submit an apology, please email gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>.
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-newgtld-wg