[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Do we have an agenda for Monday's meeting?

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Mon Oct 19 07:37:46 UTC 2020

Kathy and Donna,

These invites went out several weeks ago and have been discussed during the call.  We are going to focus on SSAC issues with the Draft Final Report because they were unable to submit a written comment. The meeting of course will be recorded.

[cid:image003.png at 01D6A5C9.35D6AFC0]
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC