[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FW: Questions on ICANN Board Comments to SubPro Draft Final Report

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Tue Oct 20 07:47:25 UTC 2020

All,

Jim asked in the chat on the call last night about the note that we sent to Avri and Becky regarding the Board Comments to  SubPro.  I apologize that I had not sent this to the full list earlier.  For some reason I thought I did send it, but it turns out that I had not.  Apologies for that.

Below you will find the note that we sent out.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the note.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D6A693.B8EA1440]
Jeffrey J. Neuman