[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 27 October 03:00 UTC

Jim Prendergast jim at GALWAYSG.COM
Wed Oct 21 11:09:33 UTC 2020

Thanks Julie – do you know when we will get calendar items or even just times for the November and December meetings?  We’re running into other events like the IGF which starts Nov 2.

Thanks

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
+1 202-285-3699

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Julie Hedlund
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 6:56 AM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 27 October 03:00 UTC

Dear WG Members,

Please find below the updated proposed agenda for the regular WG meeting on Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 03:00 UTC.

Proposed Agenda (also posted on the wiki<https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/2020-10-27+New+gTLD+Subsequent+Procedures+PDP>):

  1.  Review Agenda/Updates to Statements of Interest
  2.  Introduce the Working Method for Reviewing Public Comments/Work Plan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ftMpOLkeLaJAHrUZ6dy1vTR6Ja_VGTKQ5KnPfMttbkE/edit?usp=sharing
  3.  Review draft Final Report Public Comments – to prepare see the links to the Public Comment Review Tool on the wiki at: <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x9vbkFUNEAb55oEPCFRsdrDlowh06zIUBiUZ_s_r8Og/edit?usp=sharing> https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/h.+Published+Draft+reports and review the following topics:
     *   General Comments; and
     *   Predictability

  1.  AOB

If you need a dial out or would like to submit an apology, please email gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>.