[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Thursday, 29 October 15:00 UTC
julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Oct 27 20:13:15 UTC 2020
Dear WG Members,
Please find below the proposed agenda for the regular WG meeting on Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 15:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Note: For the schedule of the upcoming meeting topics, please see the Work Plan at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ftMpOLkeLaJAHrUZ6dy1vTR6Ja_VGTKQ5KnPfMttbkE/edit?usp=sharing. WG members are requested to review scheduled topics and comments prior to the meetings.
1. Review Agenda/Updates to Statements of Interest
2. Review draft Final Report Public Comments – to prepare see the links to the Public Comment Review Tool on the wiki at: <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x9vbkFUNEAb55oEPCFRsdrDlowh06zIUBiUZ_s_r8Og/edit?usp=sharing> https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/h.+Published+Draft+reports and review the following topics and comments:
* Application Submission comment review document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rOqfucddhWhYK8u3-O7IHg772BpjEIGhlmCT_gMRSkQ/edit#gid=1163822586>: Topic 17 Applicant Support
* Dispute Proceedings comment review document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pk3SadfiropKdD387FrgELdulfZuTbUCivf1SId9ZGU/edit#gid=1163822586>: Topic 32: Limited Challenge/Appeal Mechanism
* Pre-Launch Activities comment review document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QY2ChMLEvTNIumpKl65XTVcSYNMaUhucE1YQsepwk-Q/edit#gid=1163822586>: Topic 12: Applicant Guidebook, Topic 13: Communications, and Topic 14: Systems
If you need a dial out or would like to submit an apology, please email gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>.
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-newgtld-wg