[Gnso-newgtld-wg] ICANN's Ability to Act (Without Using Predictability Model)

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:52:31 UTC 2020

I agree with Rubens and prefer Jeff's proposed text. It behoves ICANN to
inform impacted users of the affected system(s) so they can determine/take
the necessary action in consequence. I can understand possible uncertainty
over who such "impacted users" might be depending on the "affected
system(s)" but I don't see the need to explicitly mention the Empowered
Community representatives here.

Justine