[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Cancelling this Week's Full Working Group Call

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Sep 3 11:57:06 UTC 2020

I cannot attend at 15:00 UTC on Thursday.
I also would like to know more about the goals of the discussion.  We
have discussed for years and, by our WG agreement, we put the whole
issue out for review and comment by the community, including our three
proposals.  Shouldn't we be waiting for the input we requested?
Also, if we change or adapt the proposals, aren't we changing the
goalposts of the public comment -- will the comments still be
relevant?  Is that fair to commenters, or to us?
Best, Kathy