[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Cancelling this Week's Full Working Group Call

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Thu Sep 3 13:16:39 UTC 2020

Kathy,

The call time is not going to be changed.

With respect to the goals, we are just going to do the deeper dive into the proposals that Working Group members asked for when we initially covered the proposals.  It is intended as a discussion amongst the Working group members and not intended as any sort of circumvention of the public comments that we receive.

This will also give us a head start on the topic to help us address the comments on Closed Generics when they come in.  And as an added benefit, it could help us (the leadership team) present the issue on the scheduled SubPro Webinar on the 14th when we present to the community.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D681D2.EF2F0640]
Jeffrey J. Neuman