[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Cancelling this Week's Full Working Group Call

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Fri Sep 4 08:46:25 UTC 2020

More generally one should look at what happens next month when the clocks change.:

03.00 UTC goes from 05.00 CEST to 04.00 CET, (affecting most of the EU) and

03.00 UTC goes from 04.00 BST to 03.00 GMT. (affecting IE, PT, UK, among others)

CW

PS:  Needless to say, ICANN staff will naturally be keeping an eye on exactly when the clocks change in one sense or the other, world wide.  ;-))