[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Additional time

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Fri Jan 8 14:30:49 UTC 2021

Kathy,

While we certainly appreciate the events of this week, if there are individuals that had emergencies as a result of those events and need a little extra time, we will certainly consider those requests on a case by case basis.  But our timeline is incredibly tight after our latest extension. And the Co-Chairs/ICANN staff will be working this weekend to make sure that we are ready with posting the consensus call results on Tuesday.

We are therefore not in a position to grant an extension for the group.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image003.png at 01D6E5A0.F3ED46B0]
Jeffrey J. Neuman