[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FINAL REMINDER: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Consensus Call - Closes Friday, 08 January 2021 at 23:59 UTC

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Fri Jan 8 14:44:11 UTC 2021

All,

Thank you for the responses we have thus far.  Just as a reminder, your response is due by :  TODAY, 08 January 2021 at 23:59 UTC.

Also, please keep in mind as you respond that the Co-Chairs and the Working Group have been working in good faith throughout the process to ensure that all perspectives have been taken into account in the Final Report.  The Consensus Call is not a new request for input or comments, and should not be used to raise new issues that have not been previously discussed by the Working Group.

We look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,

Cheryl and Jeff
Co-Chairs, SubPro