[Gnso-newgtld-wg] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Consensus Call - Closes Friday, 08 January 2021 at 23:59 UTC

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Jan 8 21:22:15 UTC 2021

> On 22 Dec 2020, at 13:29, Emily Barabas <emily.barabas at icann.org> wrote:
>
> <SubPro - Final Report - upd 22 Dec 2020 - Consensus Call.pdf>

My only comment on the final report is
- In 9.15, DNS Abuse, we say "Potentially ccTLDs". I wonder whether this exceeds the scope of a GNSO WG, even considering that the language is speculative.
To be clear, this is not about substance; a community-wide DNS-Abuse effort might eventually be joined by ccTLDs so the phrase is not incorrect.

This comment is made on behalf of me and my employer (NIC.br), not on behalf of any other group or organisation I'm part of.

I would like to also take this opportunity to thank policy staff and community volunteers for the time and effort in this odyssey, and hope to see most of you in implementation discussions.

Rubens