[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Official Consensus Call Designations and Responses

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Tue Jan 12 15:40:43 UTC 2021

Thanks Jeff and Cheryl,
In the summary of the Consensus designations, you noted as to several topics, such as Topic 27, 30, and 34, that one member noted some opposition.  Accordingly, I would request that the summary itself note the nature of my opposition (as one member) to
29.2 as to the continuation of the existing Name Collision Occurrence Framework moving forward into the next round if no new Framework is adopted.  The chart of responses should also be amended to show "No Support for 29.2" in the column which designates level of support in my personal responses as to Topic 29.

Thank you,
Anne