[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Challenge to designation on Recommendation 35.2

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Jan 13 23:26:11 UTC 2021

This seems like nothing more than a "Hail Mary:" to try to overturn the
obvious conclusion that there was no consensus to recommend that private
auctions be outlawed.  Indeed, there was not even consensus that there was
any problem whatsoever caused by private auctions.

There is no draft recommendation text anywhere in the report, much less
factual rationale, to support the notion that private auctions be outlawed,
yet Jim is suggesting there is consensus on that HUGE point?

Does it not take more than one person to raise a challenge like this?

Thanks,
Mike

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh