[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Your input requested - SubPro Working Group Self-Assessment

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Tue Mar 30 13:20:07 UTC 2021

All,

Please do fill this out and be honest.  Neither Cheryl or I will see any of the individual responses, but I do think it is really important to get feedback so that we can all improve.  I know surveys can be a pain, but I believe they are necessary for improving the multi-stakeholder model.  It will also help identify the skills that are necessary to select future working group leadership teams.  I am going to fill this out and offer my own self-critique and may ask that that be shared with the group.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D72545.DFFBA0E0]
Jeffrey J. Neuman