[GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT] PLEASE READ Re: Proposed Agenda GNSO PDP 3.0

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Apr 29 10:31:41 UTC 2019

Thank you, Pam, this has been noted.

Nathalie

From: GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT <gnso-pdp3dot0-dt-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Pam Little <pam.little at alibaba-inc.com>
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019 at 10:42 AM
To: "gnso-pdp3dot0-dt at icann.org" <gnso-pdp3dot0-dt at icann.org>, GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT <gnso-pdp3dot0-dt-bounces at icann.org>
Subject: [GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT] PLEASE READ Re: Proposed Agenda GNSO PDP 3.0

Apologies to you all.

I may not be able to join the call because my telco provider will be carrying out some scheduled network maintenance work tonight when our call is on.

When Steve asked me about leading this call, I completely forgot about the prior email notice I received from the telco provider until today. I will endeavour to join the call if I have connectivity.  Otherwise, could Steve or one of the Councilors please lead the call?

Kind regards,

Pam