[GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT] GNSO Council Liaisons to PDPs - Request for Input and Feedback

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Sep 20 04:25:03 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Friendly reminder to try and complete the Doodle poll at your earliest convenience. With the weekend coming up and options as early as Monday next week, we would really appreciate your response.

There is one additional option I did not include in the poll. The PDP 3.0 team’s regular call is scheduled for Tuesday, 24 September at 13:00 UTC. If this particular time might work for the liaisons, I believe we can carve out some time during the regular agenda. This would increase the likelihood of PDP 3.0 members being available.

Best,

Steve