[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Electing a WG chair (or co-chairs)

Nacer Adamou Saidou adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 15:56:07 UTC 2013

Hi Eric and all,
first of all, I want to say that this is my very first involvement with an ICANN working group, so I maybe wrong in my understanding.
But my understanding is that the output of our contribution is  based on consensus. That means also (once more according to my understanding) that (co)-chair, except some administrative duties, cannot change in their own direction the decision made from the whole group.
Please, let me know if I am wrong.
Best regards