[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposal contactability

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Mon Aug 18 18:46:27 UTC 2014

We already get wrapped around enough axles. Let me suggest that we work on the basis of what we have now and what might happen in a couple of years.

Don

From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann at key-systems.net<mailto:vgreimann at key-systems.net>>
Date: Monday, August 18, 2014 at 2:16 PM
To: Steven Metalitz <met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>>, Valeriya Sherman <VSherman at sgbdc.com<mailto:VSherman at sgbdc.com>>, "Williams, Todd" <Todd.Williams at turner.com<mailto:Todd.Williams at turner.com>>, PPSAI <gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposal contactability

Hi Steve,

this is currently the case, but I believe one of the suggestions of the EWG was that the country of the registrants residency be a field that is always published.

An I maybe misphrased the "required to read". I meant it to mean "to have appear in his mailbox".

Volker