[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] @EXT RE: Continuing the discussion onhardbounces, and deciding on terminology

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Fri Dec 5 15:22:20 UTC 2014

Correct.  So all that ICANN Compliance could do is write to the PP service, which will in turn confirm that the email address published is accurate.  Absent giving ICANN access to the underlying customer data and convincing them to get in the business of confirming that underlying customer data (unlikely!/unwanted?), Luc's model doesn't seem to work.

Best,
Paul